Our sports training program has prepared youth to professional athletes for one goal: to be the most dominating player on the field!
- Resistance training
- Over speed training
- Foot quickness drills
- Reactionary drills
- Rotational Speed & Power
- Explosive power and contrast training
- Mastery of sprinting bio-mechanics
- Proper deceleration techniques
- Sport Position-specific skill work
- Increase jumping vertical jump
- Increase strength in all 3 planes (frontal, sagittal and transverse)
- Improved soft tissue quality for faster recovery and performance
- Increased range of motion around joints to improve overall athleticism
The main propulsive muscles used during competitive water sports are the latissimus dorsi, pectoralis major, and quadriceps. The aim of our program is not to replicate what is done in the pool, but to develop a stronger swimmer/water polo athlete who can utilize their improved strength during competitions.
*CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION – (239) 777.4435