Welcome to the Training Lab, please login below!
Please log in in order to access the client portal.
1. How can I increase my hitting bat speed and power? we answer this in our video portion of our lab as we demonstrate how a few minor adjustments can enhance your power.
2.What does it mean to “Load the joint” and why is this so important? we answer this in our video portion of our lab with specific drills.
3. How can I improve my visual concentration, focus and tracking? we provide many printable pdf documents for visual enhancement that you print with exercises you can do at home in the lab.
4. My confidence has taken a hit lately how can I get this back? this is discussed in detail thru our podcasts on how to combat fear of failure & the mental game in sports. We even provide you pdf forms to print to keep you on track with our Quality At Bat chart.
5. What do college recruiters or scouts look for in a baseball or softball player? we answer this in our podcast portion of our lab as we have interviewed many professional scouts and college coaches who give you specific answers to this question.
6. Lunch and dinner is getting boring any suggestions? we have over 20 recipes from meals to deserts to protein smoothies that you can print including weight watcher friendly receipes.
7. How long is my subscription and will it auto renew? your subscription is 30 days and it will NOT auto renew unless you check the box “auto renew” when you initially sign up. We offer a 2 day money back guarantee if you aren’t convinced the lab can help you in your learning and development contact us within the 2 day window and we will refund your money.
8. How can I improve my range of motion and relieve back pain? we provide videos in our lab that demonstrates important stretches that focus on the 3 major areas that create the most problems for range of motion and back pain thru the Active Isolated Stretching technique.
Train Any Time, Any Place, On Any Device!
Get All These Benefits!
- Secrets that’s helped hundreds of players play at a higher level for the past 20 years
- Videos with hitting drills and exercises we use at TOTDSP
- Exclusive podcasts featuring professional scouts, players, coaches and trainers
- Podcasts in topics such as how to combat fear, breathe for success, dining out musts, how not to get hitting viruses during cage work, why you should not ice, specific lessons from Florida Gator legend and former Cleveland Indians prospect Matt LaPorta on what he learned playing professional baseball and more only offered to subscribers
- Printable forms, charts and programs to help enhance your game or fitness level
- Exercises to help with your visual concentration, focus and tracking
- Nutritional tips, recipes and printable forms
- Have your questions sent to Coach Rick in the lab (BEAST LEVEL ONLY)
- TOTAL VALUE $150!!
NEED HELP IN BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL?
This is for the player that just wants online training and doesn’t want to subscribe to our Training Lab. Hudl Technique allows clients to take videos on their mobile or tablet devices and share them instantly with Coach Rick.