Mission Statement: To provide the finest performance systems to effectively help our clients achieve their goals
The development of an athlete doesn’t stop with an adjustment to the arm angle or body position. To ensure lasting success, I work on all facets of the athlete’s game, including visual training, mental conditioning, core training, flexibility, strength, quickness and agility training, hand eye coordination reaction exercises, power and plyometrics, recovery and regeneration, sports nutrition, and athlete life skills (leadership, accountability and goal setting). I recently learned the “Mattes Method” Active Isolated Stretching (AIS). This system has proven to work for some of the best athletes in the world by using precise localized movements. Let me show you this exciting way to gain flexibility, strength, and increase your performance!
The following services outline the rates associated with each training session. We now take credit cards processed by Paypal at the training studio. Please note if you decide to use a credit card there will be a 3% Paypal charge added to the total.
- Sports Private Training – 30 Minute Sessions for $45 | 60 Minute Sessions for $75 (Coach Rick is a certified Speed & Agility Coach-CSAC)
- Sports Semi Private Training (up to 4 participants)- 30 Minute Sessions for $65 | 60 Minute Sessions for $100
- College Showcase Filming & Player Marketing Services (includes 5 copies) for $200
- Rightview Pro Swing Video Analysis – 60 Minute Individual Evaluations for $90
- Team Training (will travel to local teams practice) – 90 Minutes for $250
(all fitness services include a post Muscle Milk protein shake)
- Single Fitness Sessions- 30 minute for $50 | 60 minute for $80 (Coach Rick is a certified Exos Fitness Specialist-XFS)
- Tauno Package: 3 – 30 minute sessions + $20 (1x client consultation fee) $155 (SAVE $15)
- Cutting Edge Package: 5- 60 minute sessions + $20 (1x client consultation fee) $385 (SAVE $35)
- Beast Package: 10- 60 minute sessions + $20 (1x client consultation fee) $740 (SAVE $80)
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel within 2 hours of your scheduled appointment or payment will be expected at your next session. Remember you are purchasing a block of my time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Attention New Clients: Each new client is required to have a completed and signed waiver form(s) on file with Think Outside The Diamond before any baseball or softball instruction can be given. If you are participating in our strength or agility specific sessions only please just complete the fitness evaluation. Please click and print the appropriate form below, complete and present this prior to your session with Coach Rick. The media waiver is only for clients that want to be shown on social media platforms or on our website. Thank you for your cooperation.