Mission Statement: To provide the finest performance systems to effectively help our clients achieve their goals
The development of an athlete doesn’t stop with an adjustment to the arm angle or body position. To ensure lasting success, we work on all facets of the athlete’s game, including visual training, mental conditioning, core training, flexibility, strength, quickness and agility training, hand eye coordination reaction exercises, plyometrics, recovery/regeneration, sports nutrition, and athlete life skills (leadership, accountability and goal setting). We also believe data is important when you are trying to perfect a movement such as throwing, swinging and running with maximum efficiency. To assist with this we use at the majority of our sessions the same training devices the professional athletes use such as the K Motion 3D Evaluation/Biofeedback system, Chronos High Speed Camera, Win Reality VR training, Fitlight training system, Rapsodo, Stalker radar and V1 Sports for our ground reaction forces analysis. We also use OnForm and V1 Sports video programs for all our video skill analysis.
The following services outline the rates associated with each training session. We now take Venmo and credit/debit cards at the training studio. Please note the following: if you decide to use a credit/debit card there will be a 3% credit card fee charge added to the total and if Coach Rick has to open up additional time slots on his schedule there will be an additional $5 added to the total for all current 30 or 60 minute training session rates.
(Coach Rick is a certified NSPA speed & agility coach)
- Sports Private Training – 30 Minute Sessions for $65 or Package of 5 for $300 | 60 Minute Sessions for $110 or Package of 5 for $525
- Sports Semi Private Training (# of participants)- 30 Min Sessions for $85 (2) | 60 Min Sessions for $140 (2) $150 (3) $160 (4)
- Team Building Speaking Services- 90 minutes for $300
- K Vest Motion Swing Analysis – 60 Minute Individual Evaluations for $130
- Team Training (will travel within 5 miles of teams practice) – 75 Minutes for $250
(Coach Rick is a certified EXOS Fitness Specialist-XFS)
- Single Fitness Sessions- 30 minute for $55 | 60 minute for $85 (all fitness services include a post Muscle Milk protein shake)
- Tauno Package: 3 – 30 minute sessions for $145 or $190 w/Regeneration (SAVE $15)
- Cutting Edge Package: 5- 60 minute sessions for $410 or $485 w/Regeneration (SAVE $35)
- Beast Package: 10- 60 minute sessions for $800 or $950 w/Regeneration (SAVE $80)
(blood circulation is the key to the body’s ability for prevention, healing, recovery and regeneration processes. We offer for regeneration the following: Cupping, Red Light Therapy, Compression Therapy & Marc Pro Electric Stim)
- 1 Regeneration Session – $30 (15 minutes)
- Package of 5 Regeneration Sessions- $140 (SAVE $10)
- Package of 10 Regeneration Sessions- $260 (SAVE $40)
- SPECIAL: add 1 regeneration session to any individual sports or fitness service listed above- $20 (must be used before or after your scheduled session)
- View all products (There is no greater gift than your health)
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel within 2 hours of your scheduled appointment or payment will be expected at your next session. Remember you are purchasing a block of my time. Thank you for your cooperation. Attention New Clients: Each new client is required to have a completed and signed waiver form(s) on file with Think Outside The Diamond before any baseball or softball instruction can be given. If you are participating in our strength or agility specific sessions only please just complete the fitness evaluation. Please click and print the appropriate form below, complete and present this prior to your session with Coach Rick. The media waiver is only for clients that want to be shown on social media platforms or on our website. Thank you for your cooperation.