Fitness and Health for the New Year
Life is dull without health. Importance of maintaining a healthy weight cannot be denied. Everyone wants to be in shape that is ideal. And, why not? After all, only a healthy body can help you to stay active and fit. Healthy eating is not only vital for athletes and sportsmen but also for a lay man. Daily exercising and training along with healthy intake is necessary for a quick weight loss. Healthy eating, training and exercise guarantee fitness and strength.
Importance of Healthy Food and Weight Loss:
Obesity, nutrition deficiencies and poor food choices lead to many chronic conditions. Eating food which includes proper nutrition results in better performance in athletics. Balanced nutrition also improves bone and muscle power. Healthy food keeps you in higher energy with good immune system and quick recovery. If one eats healthy, he/she does need not to worry anymore about weight gain and dieting problems.
Fitness and health are important for everyone but athletes, in particular, need balanced nutrition because poor eating can affect their performance. Fitness is crucial for them. They must include protein, carbohydrates, fatty acids and all other important nutrients in their diet as they ensure energy and power. Healthy eating also helps athletes to maintain the required weight for athletics. Staying hydrated is also essential if you are into any kind of sports.
Importance of Exercising and Training:
For all those who are facing obesity issues, regular exercise is as necessary to lose fat as dieting. Without exercise, one can never achieve the desired results. The importance of exercising is a universal fact to stay fit and healthy. That is why, doctors are advising to follow an exercise routine for fat loss along with a healthy diet plan. Below are some examples of quick training exercises that can easily be done by both athletes and general population.
- Hard Exercise: Without break, do jumping jacks, high knees, jump squats, side to side lunges and climbers. Do not notice how much you get exhausted. Just keep doing without rest for 2 full minutes.
- Stairs Exercise: If you find nothing, simply climb up stairs quickly till 3 minutes. You will get cardiovascular advantages this way as well.
- Breathe For Peace: If you get really tired of work and you feel low, take 2 minutes out of the work to get relaxed. Be in peace. Breathe deeply in and out for two minutes. It will restore your body energy and you will feel fresh and energetic again.
Weight loss Recipes for Athletes and Common People:
What kind of food you should be eating for fitness and health? Let me tell you few delicious recipes which are super beneficial to make athletes and general people fit and active for longer period of time.
- Honey Grapefruit with Banana: This delightful recipe is great when it comes to being fit and slim. Take out ¼ cup by draining grapefruit sections. Add one cup sliced bananas, one tablespoon honey and freshly chopped mint around one tablespoon. Mix all of them in a bowl and eat. Isn’t it too simple?
- BBQ Turkey Burgers: This lean protein burger is a delicious way to say no to “Beef”. It uses Turkey, a natural source of lean protein which makes you feel fuller for long period of time. This property makes it a perfect recipe for people who take part in Amino acid in Turkey acts as building block for muscles. Take a bowl, mix garlic, cumin, Turkey, and paprika. Cut Turkey into 4 patty style slices and sprinkle salt and pepper over it. Grill it on medium heat. Cook both sides well. Put it inside bun, top it and eat with fun.
- Breakfast Smoothie: Put Strawberries, yogurt, almond, broccoli, some green tea, and cannellini beans in the blender and blend until a smooth mixture is made. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and drink in the breakfast. The strawberries are rich in vitamin C and fiber. Broccoli and cinnamon are natural metabolism boosters. Yogurt has protein and calcium. Almond, yogurt and cannellini beans have zinc in them which suppress appetite.
- Chocolate Dipped Banana Bites: Bananas are natural source of starch that burn calories and you feel less hungry. Chocolates are good for metabolism. The combination of two makes a very affordable fat burning recipe. Peel and cut one banana in round shape. Put chocolate chips in a microwave supported bowl. Heat them for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour melted chocolate over bananas.
Post By: Rick Saggese, XFS, CSAC